How to fix Bluetooth issues in iPhone, iPad & iPod: In today’s technological world everybody has a iPhone gadget which based iOS operating system which is not easy to use and users face many problems about their iPhone gadgets and have no idea how to solve their problems and spend lots of their time and money on it here we teach you how to fix your problems or issues for your iPhone’s at your home without spend lots of time & money on it.
iPhone Bluetooth not working
In today’s technological surrounded world everybody has a tech gadget by which he/she can solve their problems in their daily life and using of gadgets increases day-by-day by which people can make their work easier and save times but every thing has a benefits and errors here we teach you How to fix iPhone Bluetooth not working | iPad&iPod.
iPad Bluetooth not discovering devices
As with your smartphones, people have been having many troubles for maintaining a Bluetooth connection, either with 3rd party wireless headphones, or when trying to connect their iPhone to a car.Some users have also noticed a much larger drainage on the battery when using it.
GENERAL SOLUTIONS FOR -iPhone’s, iPad’s & iPod’s
- Restart the phone.
- Toggle Bluetooth off and on again.
- Unpaired the Bluetooth devices and try pairing again them.
- You can try resetting your network settings by tapping Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings.Then try Bluetooth.
- iOs 10.2 contained improvements for Bluetooth performance and connections to 3rd party accessories.if your’e are running 10.2 or 10.2.1, those updates may alleviate the issues.
- if you’re noticing a bigger battery drainage like this user,the cable you’re using may be a culprit,Consider using the Lightning the cable that came with the iPhone to he better quality cables.
- Perform a factory reset,restore your phone using a backup (or as a new phone)and try a Bluetooth again.
- Try restoring your iPhone iPad: You can restore your device from iTunes or iCloud. Remember to
back up your iPhone because it will wipe existing data.
- If still not working, contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store.
STEPS TO FIX BLUETOOTH ISSUES IN – iPhone’s, iPad’s & iPod’s
- Start your iPhone.
- Go to the settings option and on your Bluetooth icon.
- Then go to the General setting option. iPhone settings menu
- Click the Reset option given in the General Settings.
- Go to the Reset Networking option.
- Enter your pass code.
- Click on the Network Resetting icon.
The above are some Bluetooth issues on iPhone iPad running iOS 10/11/12 and the potential solutions to fix them. No matter what iOS devices you are using, whether the iPhone 6/6s/7 or the new iPhone 8/iPhone X, you can have a try.If you are suffering from some new Bluetooth issue or have some useful ideas, please share with us in the Comment Section. For more new iOS update problems, please refer to The Most Common iOS Update Problems.