Hard Reset in iPhone can fix the problem of Black Screen of Death, the screen would be in the black in many cases some of the cases is when the iPhone is dropped from the table, hand or any other way, software issues and many more symptoms of Black Screen. Here we are discussing how to get overcome by this situation in tech bats.
how to fix a black screen on an iPhone | Death Fix:
There are many reasons for the black screen problem in an iPhone device but every technical problem have a solution whether the reason would be the black screen or any reason. Various method and techniques can fix the problem permanently.
A black screen is caused by a hardware problem or software problem in your iPhone device. A software can cause any problem it can freeze and turn it black. There are many ways to fix the Problem of a black screen on iPhone device that can solve the problem without any hurdle with simple steps to follows in a very few times that can save your money and time.
iPhone black screen of death fix | Hard Reset:
Hard reset in iPhone can fix the problem and perform your handset death free. See the following way to do Hard reset steps:
- Find the home button and the screen lock button in your iPhone device.
- Now, Press and hold the home button for more than 10 seconds with lock screen button at the same time until the Apple logo button doesn’t appear in the screen of iPhone.
- Release the buttons after pressing the buttons and the iPhone will automatically restart.
In case if you have the iPhone7 then just hold the volume button instead of a home button in iPhone.
If in case you are using iPhone X or iPhone8 then Quick press the volume up button and volume down button. Hold the Sleep button until you see the apple logo on the screen.
Check More: How to get a membership in Flipkart plus account
Restore iPhone to Factory setting to fix iPhone Black Screen:
To fix the method of death fix is using iTunes that how to restore iPhone to a factory by the settings but the result cause the data loss.
- First, Download the latest version of iTunes on your computer and install the new versions of iTunes.
- Then, launch the iTunes and link it your device to PC or Laptop via USB cable.
- Here, you will see the summary tab then tab on the summary tab and click on “Restore iPhone” button. You will be redirected to the Restore iPhone option.
- Click “Restore” to confirm the action that takes place.
- The iTunes will automatically start restoring your iPhone with files and setting will disappear.
- After the setting is set up, it will install the latest iOS software on your device. Now, the iPhone will restart as a new device.