GBWhatsapp Latest Version | Whatsapp GB apk download android |WhatsApp tricks and cheats|GB WhatsApp app download apk: GBWhatsapp comes with lots of features and much more improvement. GBWhatsapp has many new themes and privacy. Disable calls for specific persons and send GIF messages also. Change tick styles as your own choice. Most suitable for those who want to use two Whatsapp on a single device.
You can use this application to discover the hidden features of Whatsapp. Best app to enjoy two different accounts on the same device. You can hide your online status, send larger video files, more than 90 pictures can be sent at once rather than 10 pictures in original WhatsApp.
GB WhatsApp new version
Other features include:
- Hide last seen.
- Hide double tick/second tick.
- Change the missed calls icon.
- Change the color of calls.
- Check who is online and when was last seen.
- Custom Theme mode
- DND service
- Auto scheduling messages
- Changing themes.
- View Status as a list
- Status Download option
- Copy written status
- Go to First message option
- Lock chat
- Whatsapp Lock
- Translate message
- Hide Bluetick
- Hide Second tick
- Hide Online status
- Hide writing status
- Change Upload size limit up to 100mb
- Send original pictures
- Increase status limit to 7 minutes (the only GBWhatsapp can view 7 minutes other users will view only 30 seconds)
- Change App font
Details about the GBwhatsapp official android app version
Whatsapp GB apk download android
The installation of the software is very simple as like other apk installation. The installation procedure and setup of the GB Whatsapp 6.30 app may take a little longer to install and get ready but then it’s worth the time. Follow the steps to download and make your app ready to use.
- Download GB WhatsApp apk file from the link given above and save it to your phone memory. Since this
app is only 35 MB hence it won’t take much of your phone memory.
- After downloading the GBWhatsapp apk, it’s time for some permission from the device administrator or manager to install the app on your device. To enable the installation of third-party apps on your mobile
you need to enable acceptance of applications from the third party in the settings menu. To do
this go to settings> security> select Unknown sources. Enable unknown source
- After you have allowed your device to install apps from the third party, now you can install them an application
. To install the application you need to go to the downloads folder of the phone memory.
Generally, a browser in your phone has a default downloads folder which you can find in file manager but
if you have changed the download path and has set a custom path then you can always find it by checking
the download path in the browser setting. Once you have the download path go there and find the
GB Whatsapp app and click on it to get it installed on your device. The installation procedure can
be a bit longer so have a patience while the installation of the app is getting done. Once the installation
is complete you can open the app. The immediate screen that will appear after opening will
be like this one.
- After this you will find two options, one of which is “restore” and another is “agree and continue
”. The “Restore” button is used when you have used the app already and has the backup. The
“agree and continue” button is for the new users and will be used to register you in GB Whatsapp.
Since you are a new user, you will click on the “Agree and continue button”.
- After this, you need to enter your mobile number for which space will be provided in the immediate next
screen. After entering your mobile number and selecting your country click on the green arrow button
to proceed further.
- From this point onwards you will receive the exciting features of GBWhatsapp. After entering your mobile number and selecting the country, you will find an option to copy all the data from your original Whatsapp and merge into GB Whatsapp. To do this click on the button, this says, “Copy Whatsapp Data”. You may find it on the lower side of the page. After that, you can verify your number
- Then all you have to do is, follow the general procedures that appear on the screen like OTP update verification.
- To use its special features like hiding status you can go to the settings menu, which will find and it on the upper right corner and will be marked by the three dots.
WhatsApp tricks and cheats
- READ MESSAGES WITHOUT GOING ONLINE OR CHANGING LAST SEEN
We have all been in a situation where we wanted to read WhatsApp messages without opening the WhatsApp app. In other words, reading messages without changing our last seen or going online.
Well, there’s a simple way of doing so. And no, we are not talking about the Airplane mode trick. All you need to do is use the WhatsApp widget on Android. Whenever you get a new message, it will be shown in the widget. You can then check messages without changing the last seen.
- SEND MESSAGES WITHOUT CHANGING YOUR LAST SEEN
Similarly, using another trick you can also send messages without opening WhatsApp. Meaning, your WhatsApp has last seen will not change and your friends won’t be able to see your online status last seen.
- SEND APKS, ZIP FILES
Last year, WhatsApp introduced the functionality to share all types of files. You can send APK, ZIP, RAR or any other file type through WhatsApp now.
To do so, open the WhatsApp chat thread and tap the Attachment icon. Tap on Document from the list of the options. Select your file and send it.
Thanks to this feature, now you can also send uncompressed photos and videos. For the unaware, when you send photos and videos by selecting Gallery in the WhatsApp attachment option, it reduces the size of media affecting its quality. So, to send a file in its original size, use the Document attachment option as mentioned above.
- CHECK THE NAME OF UNKNOWN NUMBERS
Many times, we receive messages from unknown numbers on WhatsApp. While the Truecaller app could help in identifying the person, you can use the built-in feature of WhatsApp to view the name of an unknown number in case you don’t use Truecaller.
- CHANGE YOUR WHATSAPP NAME
To change your WhatsApp name, tap the three-dot icon in the top-right corner of WhatsApp and select Settings from the menu.
- LISTEN TO VOICE RECORDINGS PRIVATELY
WhatsApp plays voice recordings on speaker, by default. It’s fine when you’re alone, but might not be a good idea when you’ve got people around (especially friends who love being nasty).WhatsApp knows this and hence it has given us a hidden feature to listen to voice recordings via the microphone of our device.
- HIDE CHATS
While WhatsApp doesn’t have a built-in mechanism to lock the app or even hide chats with a password, you can use the Archive chats feature to hide your chats. This feature puts all the chats that you archive under the Archive list, present at the bottom of WhatsApp.
First, if you receive a new message in the archived chat thread, it will automatically come out of the Archive list and will be visible like normal chats. Second, Archive chat is just a simple way to hide chats and not the best one. You can check these tips to secure your WhatsApp properly.To hide a chat, hold the chat thread that you want to archive and tap the Archive icon in the top bar. You will get a pop-up at the bottom saying Chat archived.
- SHARE LIVE LOCATION
I’m assuming most of you know that you can share your current static location with your friends on WhatsApp. But, do you know that you can also share your real-time location with your friends? Meaning, your location will continuously change on their map as you move. This feature is quite helpful when you want to keep track of your friends. To share live location on WhatsApp, open the chat thread with whom you want to share your live location and tap the Attachment icon followed by Location.
- Lock Group Or Personal Chat
Locking Group or Personal chat is only to maintain your privacy and not allowing your nosey friends from reading your chats, Unfortunately, this feature is only available on GB WhatsApp. To apply this feature on your GB WhatsApp, simply open a chat with your friend or open a group => Tap on the three vertical dots located at the top right corner of the screen => You’ll see Lock Chat, tap on it and set up your security pin or pattern. Click here to learn more about this feature.
- Hide Group Or Private Chat
This feature is also to improve your security and maintain your privacy, hence this feature will give only the user/owner the right to be able to locate the chat. Also, no one will come to know that you’re in a group or chatting with someone privately.
The original version of Whatsapp is quite secure and is simple to use but that version of the app has lots and lots of restriction which will not be removed due to our safety. The GBWhatsapp latest version of the software is for those who wanted to try the Whatsapp software with some extra added features. Many of you might have wanted these features in the original version of Whatsapp and this is why developer GB MODS has developed this version of the app.