Pop Up Blocker Chrome / Firefox: How to Get Rid of Pop Up Ads on Chrome Internet Explorer Safari Browers in PC / Laptop. Best Pop-Up Blocker in Chrome Download.
How to Get Rid of Pop Up Ads on Chrome
Block pop-ups ads in google chrome in both desktops as well as mobile phone. There is a very simple procedure to follow, below is the description to remove the extension of Ads in a step by step method.
More about Tech related problems you can always search for techbats sites.
How to Block Pop Ups on Chrome in Mobile Phone
This setting is provided above in step by step manner. Check the process in above.
How to Stop Pop Ups on Windows 7, 8, 10 on Desktop
1. Open Google Chrome Icon in a desktop for the changes of Ads.
2. At the top right sidebar, you see three dots for the window and drop-down menu will appear.
3. Click On Setting, after selecting three dots option.
4. After selecting Settings scroll down the arrow and click on Advanced button.
5. Scroll down the settings and click on Content Settings. You will find Content settings in “Privacy and Security options” Section.
6. After the Selection Of content Settings, Go through Ads option which is nearly at the bottom of the page.
7. Here you find the blue switch on the right side of the page. If it is On in blue line then drag your cursor to Left and Close the blue switch option into a greyish option that indicates the sign of Closing of Ads.
8. Click the “Back” button. This button appears on the Topside of the browser window.
9. Now, Click Popups Option after back button press. It shows on a content setting menu.
10. Press by moving the cursor of the blue “Allowed” switch button. It appears at the top of the page which you can find easily by following the simple procedure. Turn the switch off by dragging the cursor to left it appear grey when you drag completely Which Shows the switch is Off.
Remove Pop Up Ads on PC | AdBlock on Desktop
1. Open Google chrome icon which is the spherical and rounded shape on a desktop.
2. In Chrome, go to the address bar section and type or paste the site https://getadblock.com/ and press enter to open.
3. After entering a site click on GET ADBLOCK NOW option Which is appearing blue button in a rectangle box. It takes you to the extensions of the installation page of the website.
4. Find the Add Extension Button which appears after pressing GET ADBLOCK NOW. It blinks in the middle of the screen and Chrome will automatically refresh the page when the Adblock extension finishes installing process.
5. Press the red stop with white hand sign at the right side of a page of a window.
6. Click on the Options button at the middle of a menu bar section.
7. Open the Filter Lists tab which is nearly at the top of a menu.
8. Go through the checkbox And mark it as an unchecked to “Acceptable Ads” box. It is showing near the uppermost menu of the FILTER LISTS page.
Don’t Miss: Pop Up Ads On Android Home Screen
Best Pop-Up Blocker for Chrome Download
Unwanted Sites Open Automatically in Google Chrome
If the checkbox is already marked as unchecked, Skip the box as unchanged.
9. Some of the Additional Ad-Blocking Includes
- Easy Privacy– It helps to protect your privacy by blocking tracking
- Malware protection – It helps in blocking the sites that have malware-related issues.
- Adblock Warning Removal of a List – It will remove warnings on websites which are running AdBlocks.
- Fanboy’s Annoyances – It Removes a variety of small annoyances which are spread around the web.
10. Close the Adblock Tab – After all Necessary step is taken then Close the Adblock tab which is completely ad-free.
See more: How To Stop Pop Up Ads on Android
So, if you think that our Article on This How to Stop Pop-Up Ads on Google Chrome then Don’t Forget to Share This Page on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and WhatsApp. Also if you have any Queries Related to Pop-Up Ads then Don’t Forget to Publish your Comment in our given below Comment Section.