PUBG Mobile Tournament|PUBG mobile news update| PUBG mobile guide|PUBG mobile tips and tricks: Get the tips and cheat codes of PUBG Mobile game for beginners only in Techbats.com We will provide you with the best information Beginners about them and how to play the game that includes download and play mode.
In Today’s world, everyone gets the craze and Addiction of PUBG Game which is so popular between today’s young generation in Minimum time that makes a History in Gaming World a game which is full of adventure/Thrill where 100 people play and only one person stand tall and win the game and take reward a Chicken Dinner.
PUBG MOBILE GUIDE
- WHAT IS PUBG: PlayerUnknown’s Battleground is known as PUBG which is a game of battle royale. where a player is left with up to 100 other players in a large map. Every player is supposed to take weapons, clothes and medical aids scattered around the large map and eventually battle it out with others doing the same. The last standing person is declared as the winner.
- HOW TO START PUBG MOBILE: n the beginning, players are required to design their avatars in-game, how their character would appear in the game. Players can also the controls and UI layout for ease of use. Once the player starts playing some matches, he/she gets several points in game which is known as BP(BATTLE POINTS). BP can be earned by completing certain tasks such as logging in daily or killing a specified number of enemies.
Earning a steady supply of BP results in the player being able to pur-chase crates or boxes, in which they contain special prizes in the form of clothes or coupons to get access to premium content. One can also use the money to buy in-game cash for unlocking special and exclusive content for your victory.
- WHAT KIND OF MATCHES TO CHOOSE: There are two major game modes – Classic and Arcade. Both the game modes are available in third person view (where you can see your character realistic) and first-person view (where you get the realistic virtual experience). The Classic mode matches are available from the beginning and bring 100 players from around the world to battle it out on a single map. The matches start with in 1-minute in the lounge area where the players can roam around and practice some of their moves. In the lounge area, you might often see new players added to the match until the total number of players reaches 100.
- MEANING OF BlUE CIRCLE/ BLUE ZONE:To keep the gameplay interesting, PUBG offers a different method of control called the Blue Circle or Blue Zone which is known as “Poison Gas”. The blue circle is a virtual ring surrounding play area in a map and is there to concentrate all players in a smaller diameter. The circle closes in every few minutes, with the centre of the circle falling anywhere on the map. If a player is caught in the blue zone, his/her life starts decreasing and it can be only stabilised until the player is back in the play area. The Blue Zone requires players to devise strategies while landing on the map so as to stay in the play area and kill more enemies.
- PLAY ALONG WITH FRIENDS: PUBG MOBILE lets battle or attacks enemies along with friends. The game connects through Facebook or Twitter and allows up to four players to team up for a match. You can also play as a duo with just one person.while playing in a group, the team claims “Chicken Dinner” as a whole after the last person from outside the team is killed. Every individual gets scores depending on the style of the gameplay and his/her role in the squad.
- WHAT IS THE CHICKEN DINNER: If you perform well in a match and clear all barriers and end up being the last person standing, then PUBG celebrates your victory by calling out the celebratory phrase – Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. The “Chicken Dinner” has just being morphed into a phrase for snatching a victory in any PUBG map. The more Chicken Dinner tags you claim to your name, the more points you earn for unlocking new rewards and more respect amongst your PUBG MOBILE clan.
PUBG MOBILE TIPS AND TRICKS
- When you drop onto the island
,whereyou want to try to hide somewhere that has a few buildings you can search for supplies, but not somewhere you think tons of other players will head right away — unless your goal is to get into combat as quickly as possible.
- Finding and driving a vehicle is a good way to get out of the way of the Red Zone quickly if necessary and also keeps you a quick moving target.
- At least at launch, PUBG Mobile games are populated with bots to help ensure each match has 100 contestants, so just
lyinglow for the first few minutes will help you outlive some of the competition, which is helpful when you’re first starting out.
- If you’re taking damage and can’t see who shot you, the red zone on your
heads updisplay indicates what direction the damage is coming from.
- It’s always a good idea to close doors behind you so that it’s not obvious you’re in a building, which could help you ambush opponents when they enter.
- When the “Restricting the Play Area” message pops up, the safe area gradually shrinks from the outside edges in, so you have some time to get to safety if you’re close — and you can actually see the unsafe blue area closing in.
- Head shots do more damage than hitting enemies anywhere else. If you have a weapon with a scope, that can help you score head shots.
DON’T MISS: AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP
PUBG MOBILE TOURNAMENT
PUBG Mobile Tournament is an E-sport tournament where the individual people or group can play the game for an E-sport Championship. Would it be on PC, Console or Mobile, your game is available on Tournament with specific features, such as Characters or Maps. Also enjoy our advanced functionalities and statistics with the LOL Tournament Codes, Hearthstone Pick&Ban etc.
PUBG MOBILE NEWS AND UPDATE
PUBG Mobile new version 0.9.5 is also the start of Royale Pass Season 4. Players signed up for Royale Pass will be able to access a lot of new content, including new firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles, and more. The update also puts in a new weapon, the M762 automatic rifle, and the Scooter vehicle has been added to the map. That map also gets some dynamic weather changes, and new Modes has been added.
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “core Week”.
SEE MORE: HOW TO RESET WINDOWS 10
ROYALE SEASON 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points.
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions.
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days.
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information.
- Matchmaking and Chat now supports not choosing a second language.
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages.
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes.