Quicktime Screen Recording | How to screen record on Mac | Quick Time Screen Recorder for Mac Free.
How to screen record on MacBook Air
Mac is the computers made by the apple company since 1984. These computers are very powerful to come with Apple’s ‘Mac OS X’ operating system installed. Screen record in Mac is one of its features. You can record your screen Mac by using some software like Movavi Screen Recorder Studio, ScreenFlow, Snagit, etc.
Also Check: Pop Up Blocker for Mac
Best Screen Recorder for MAC
There are some steps to record your screen in your MacBook Air that you have to follow to record your screen in MacBook Air. So here are some steps:-
1. Click Space + Command, and then type “Quicktime player.”
2. Select the QuickTime Player.
3. Click File.
4. Select New Screen Recording.
5. Click the down-pointing arrow next to the record button.
6. Select an audio source.
7. Click the record button.
8. To start recording the whole screen, click anywhere on the screen.
9. To stop recording, click the Stop button in the menu bar.
10. To save, first, click File.
11. Then select Save.
12. Name your recording.
13. Click Save.
How to record screen on mac with audio
To record your screen with audio
1. launch screen flicks
2. click “record system audio” to capture sound playing on your mac
3. click record microphone
4. select the area of the screen or full screen
5. start the recording
Record Screen On Your Mac
So, if you like our Article on the how to recording the screen of your mac, then Don’t Forget to Share This Post on Social Media Websites. Also if you have any questions related to how to record your mac screen then Post your Precious Comments in Given Below Comment Section.