Unlock the Samsung Phone forgot password with doing troubleshooting with themselves. Check the whole Process how to unlock Samsung phone without the code. You can remove password from Samsung Phone in a very few steps that unlock your device without any cost.
Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password:
Smartphone are generally used for making the memory’s ready within a few seconds and in today’s world everyone is using these kinds of phones to make the day to day activity very easy and minimize their time & money. As an Android user, we want to protect our data on phone or preventing an unauthorized person from using it. But sometimes we forgot the password, pattern of the phone and lock code which may cause trouble at that time because we have many data in our phone like photos, contacts, id, password, and many other confidential information in a file or in any other folder.
Sometimes, You may enter all the passwords which you have created earlier but your phone didn’t get recognize the actual password and the phones get locked. Here you find the next process after the phone get locked that how to unlock the Samsung phone, how to unlock Samsung phone password and many more question query related to unlocking.
Several Method Can Easily Unlock the phone in techbats only:
a. Lock Screen removal where No data Loss it will recover all data.
b. By Backup Pin and Google Sign where No data Loss made and recover the data.
c. Hard Factory data reset in which data would be lost permanently but remove unlock the phone
Method-I- How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password By Lock Screen Removal
- Download the Phone Rescue for Android on your PC/Laptop. After Downloaded click on Launch, it then connects your Samsung to the phone on Laptop or computer with a USB Cable.
- At the top Left bar, a symbol with circle type is showing that button is known as the Lock Screen removal button. Click the Lock Screen removal button at the upper left menu to Proceed.
- Analysis Process generated automatically, after completing the analysis process click the Start Unlock Button that Unlocks your Samsung Phone.
- After the Successfully removing your screen lock, the interface will display your Samsung phone and restart your device automatically.
- Now you can Access your Samsung Phone.
Method-II- How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password By Google Account:
Upgrade your Samsung phone to Andriod 5.0 else If you have been processing with Android 4.4 or Lower version. You can also Use this method to unlock the Samsung phone Password.
- If you enter a wrong lock Password or pattern in 5 times simultaneously, options appear in the Screen.
- Tap in Forgot Password button which appears on the Screen.
- A Screen with some options is available if you Remember the backup pin then Enter the Back Pin in Box and Tab it as Ok Elsewhere, You can go with a Google Account.
- Sign In by Google Account Tab Sign In to Proceed.
- Your Samsung Phone now is unlocked to access.
Simple Step In One Way:
Wrong Password/Pattern(5 times)–>Tap Forgot Password–>Backup PIN(tab Ok)/Sign In By Google–> Unlocked.
See Also: How to block ads on your iPhone
Method-III- How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password By Hard Factory Reset:
It is the last solution that can help you to unlock the Samsung Phone password and pattern by Hard Factory reset method. The process may vary in most of the device but this method can make the phone new to the soul of a phone before your doing this step you must know about the hard factory reset does:
- It Removes all your Data.
- Data Includes Contacts, photos, videos and many more.
- It removes it permanently.
Don’t forget: How to turn off Pop-up Blocker On Mac
- Turn Off the Samsung Phone.
- After Turn Off, Press and Hold the Power Button & Volume Down button at the same time to process.
- Bootloader Menu open.
- Now, press the volume down button two times and you’re in “Recovery Mode” option.
- Press It by “Power” button to process forward.
- Hold down the Power button then tap the “volume up” to move upward & enter the “recovery” mode.
- An option of Wipe Data/Factory Reset is available. Choose the wipe data/Factory Reset option by volume up and Down button.
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset by Power button.
- Now, Select the “Reboot System Now”.
- Wait for Rebooting, Don’t press any button it will automatically Start.