FEATURES OF NEW WHATSAPP
- Hide last seen.
- Hide double tick/second tick.
- Change the missed calls icon.
- Change the color of calls.
- Check who is online and when was last seen.
- Custom Theme mode
- DND service
- Auto scheduling messages
- Changing themes.
- View Status as a list
- Status Download option
- Copy written status
- Go to First message option
- Lock chat
- Whatsapp Lock
- Translate message
Whatsapp Update apkAbout WhatsApp APK Newest/Latest Version 2.12.360 Installation
- WhatsApp .apk 2.12.360 is currently in BETA on whatsapp.com, it can’t be installed from the Play Store. However, but we can still install WhatsApp v2.12.360 on your Android device. Note this v2.12.360 is not a stable version, it’s only for testing purpose. You can manually download and install it on your Android phones or tablets now.
- APKPure.com is hosting the WhatsApp 2.12.360 APK file now, or you can download it from the official WhatsApp website (whatsapp.com/android). After downloading WhatsApp 2.12.360 BETA version APK file on your Android device, you will need to manually install the latest WhatsApp BETA version or install Whatsapp apk with our XAPK Installer.
- APKPure.com is hosting the WhatsApp 2.12.360 APK file now, or you can download it from the official WhatsApp website (whatsapp.com/android). After downloading WhatsApp 2.12.360 BETA version APK file on your Android device, you will need to manually install the latest WhatsApp BETA version or install WhatsApp apk with our XAPK Installer.
- To install an APK file that was downloaded outside Google Play Store, you will need to enable “Unknown Sources” and it can be enabled from either Settings->Security or Settings->Application. This depends on your Android OS version that runs on the Android device.
Whatsapp For Andriod | iOSHere is how to update
- Download WhatsApp from google play store.WhatsApp app download
- Verify your phone number, the one you wish to talk to the Friends, Family.
- Restore your chat history if you wish.
- Set your real name and details.
- Build your Whatsapp profile .Tap Menu Button > Settings > Whatsapp settings > profile.
WHY USE NEW UPDATED WHATSAPP
- NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
- WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.